3N4D Delhi Agra
Delhi (02 Nts) – Agra (01 Nt) [3n/4d]
Delhi, the capital of India and the third largest city of the world is situated in north central India and stands on the west bank of Yamuna river. It presents a unique blend of the antiquity as well as the modernity of the time. The town of Agra, also situated on the Yamuna, is the most sought after destination in the world map amongst the tourist places of Indian sub continent because of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Itinerary: Delhi (02 Nts) – Agra (01 Nt)
DAY 01: DELHI
– Transfer to a hotel upon arrival at the Railway Station / Airport in Delhi. Afternoon local sightseeing in Delhi.
– Visit Jantar Mantar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Chnadni Chawk.
– Optional visit to Light and Sound Show in Red Fort in the evening.
DAY 02: DELHI TO AGRA (204 KM / 5 HRS)
– After Breakfast transfer to Agra. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri.
– Afternoon visit Agra Fort, the tomb of It-Mat- Ud- Daullah and the tomb of Badshah Akbar ( Sikandra)
DAY 03: AGRA TO DELHI (204 KM / 5 HRS)
– Visit Taj Mahal in the morning.
– Transfer to Delhi in the afternoon. Visit Qutub Minar, India Gate, Parliament House etc.
– Evening free for individual activity or shopping.
DAY 04: DELHI – ONWARD CONNECTION
– After Breakfast transfer to the Railway Station / Airport for onward connection.
ADDITIONAL DAYS: DHAKA-KOLKATA-DELHI & RETURN
Dhaka to Kolkata by Air and connecting Flight to Delhi: 01 Day & 01 more additional night at Delhi
& Return following same route: 01 Day
Dhaka to Kolkata by Air and Kolkata to Delhi by Train: 02 Days & 01 Night at Train
& Return following same route: 02 Days & 01 Night at Train
Dhaka to Kolkata by Bus & Kolkata to Delhi by Train: 02 Days 02 Nights
& Return following same route: 02 Days 02 Nights
Your tour duration will be finalized upon your route permit options mentioned in Indian Visa and your choice.
INC & EXC
- Accommodation on twin share
- Daily breakfasts
- Transportation by Sedan/SUV/Local
- Transportation as per itinerary
- All car parking & toll
- All applicable taxes
- Lunch & Dinner
- Any airfare or train fare
- Guide Charge
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Entry fees
- Anything not mentioned above
- This is a conventional itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Please follow the timings for the sightseeing trips /activities as mentioned in our detailed itinerary.
- Airfare will depend on the rate of the journey date
- Train fare will depend on availability and class. To avail train journey you need to plan at least 3 months before the journey date
- In case of train journey, Tatkal service is not suggested
- Sightseeing spots may have weekly closing days and daily opening & closing hours. So it will be planned as per journey date & schedule. Sometimes it can be closed due to renovation, maintenance activity or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tour organizer holds the complete right to change the itinerary if it requires for the betterment of the tour and safety of the tourist. Tourist’s safety is top priority.
- Hiding nationality to avoid or reduce entry ticket fees is fully discouraged and any situation occurred due to this reason is complete responsibility of tourist himself / herself.
- Please follow the tour administration & guidelines. Maintain reporting time and allocated time for sightseeing spots. It will make the tour effective and enjoyable for all the members.
- Please follow the ethical rules of Photography while you are visiting new locations, religious places or museums or such sightseeing spots.
- All vehicular movement in the itinerary is on point to point basis and not on disposal.
- Any spot in the itinerary remaining closed due to holidays, bandhs or reason whatsoever will not be revisited on the onset on the tour.
Booking, Confirmation, Cancellation & Refunds:
There are strict policies of service confirmation allover India during peak seasons and the rates can vary unless it has been secured with full payment in advance.
1) To book any tour with us 100% of Air/Rail/Bus Ticket price and at least 25% Land Package price need to be paid.
2) Balance payment has to be made one week before the tours starts.
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
Refund will be paid to the source through which the guest has booked. Any refund will take at least one calendar month to process & will be sent to you by a/c payee cheque only.
** NO REFUND WILL BE MADE AGAINST ANY UNUTILIZED SERVICES, WHAT SO EVER MAY BE THE REASON.
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of BDT 500.00 per person
30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
14 -10 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
09-05 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
04 Days/No show 100% of tour cost
Please also note that you booking will be only confirmed when we receive the amount in cash or your cheque is honored by our bank along with your confirmation note and our acknowledgement against your booking. The tour price can be changed during confirmation, specially the air tickets & train tickets.
Our rates are subject to change on any additional tax which may be introduced by Government of Bangladesh or/and India.