The Andaman Islands
The Andaman Islands form an archipelago in the Bay Of Bengal between India, to the west, and Myanmar, to the north and east. Most are part of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Union Territory of India, while a small number in the north of the archipelago, including the Coco Islands, belong to Myanmar.
The Andaman Islands are home to the Sentinel, who have had little contact with any other people
4 Nights / 5 Days 2 Nights Port Blair/ 2 Nights Havelock Island
Day 1: Arrival – Port Blair – Cellular Jail – Light & Sound Show
Arrival to Port Blair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight at the Hotel.
· Day 2: Port Blair- Havelock
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometres northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkelling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudibranchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colourful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travellers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
· Day 3: Havelock – Radha Nagar Beach (or Beach No. 7)
Today after breakfast, proceed for Radha Nagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion
of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travellers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometres, Radha Nagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
· Day 4: Havelock – Port Blair Ross Island
After breakfast transfer to Havelock Jetty. From here sail to Port Blair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel. After reached to port Blair embark on a day long three island cruise. One of the most sought after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbours that include the Ross Island. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails.
· Day 5: Depart from Port Blair
Drop to Airport / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
INC & EXC
- Accommodation on twin share
- Daily breakfasts
- Transportation by Sedan/SUV/Local
- Transportation as per itinerary
- All car parking & toll
- All applicable taxes
- Lunch & Dinner
- Any airfare or train fare
- Guide Charge
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Entry fees
- Anything not mentioned above
- This is a conventional itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Please follow the timings for the sightseeing trips /activities as mentioned in our detailed itinerary.
- Airfare will depend on the rate of the journey date
- Train fare will depend on availability and class. To avail train journey you need to plan at least 3 months before the journey date
- In case of train journey, Tatkal service is not suggested
- Sightseeing spots may have weekly closing days and daily opening & closing hours. So it will be planned as per journey date & schedule. Sometimes it can be closed due to renovation, maintenance activity or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tour organizer holds the complete right to change the itinerary if it requires for the betterment of the tour and safety of the tourist. Tourist’s safety is top priority.
- Hiding nationality to avoid or reduce entry ticket fees is fully discouraged and any situation occurred due to this reason is complete responsibility of tourist himself / herself.
- Please follow the tour administration & guidelines. Maintain reporting time and allocated time for sightseeing spots. It will make the tour effective and enjoyable for all the members.
- Please follow the ethical rules of Photography while you are visiting new locations, religious places or museums or such sightseeing spots.
- All vehicular movement in the itinerary is on point to point basis and not on disposal.
- Any spot in the itinerary remaining closed due to holidays, bandhs or reason whatsoever will not be revisited on the onset on the tour.
Booking, Confirmation, Cancellation & Refunds:
There are strict policies of service confirmation allover India during peak seasons and the rates can vary unless it has been secured with full payment in advance.
1) To book any tour with us 100% of Air/Rail/Bus Ticket price and at least 25% Land Package price need to be paid.
2) Balance payment has to be made one week before the tours starts.
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
Refund will be paid to the source through which the guest has booked. Any refund will take at least one calendar month to process & will be sent to you by a/c payee cheque only.
** NO REFUND WILL BE MADE AGAINST ANY UNUTILIZED SERVICES, WHAT SO EVER MAY BE THE REASON.
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of BDT 500.00 per person
30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
14 -10 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
09-05 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
04 Days/No show 100% of tour cost
Please also note that you booking will be only confirmed when we receive the amount in cash or your cheque is honored by our bank along with your confirmation note and our acknowledgement against your booking. The tour price can be changed during confirmation, specially the air tickets & train tickets.
Our rates are subject to change on any additional tax which may be introduced by Government of Bangladesh or/and India.