4N BANGKOK PATTAYA
THAILAND TOUR: BANGKOK PATTAYA [04 NIGHTS / 05 DAYS]
About this tour:
This tour is a standard-one for travelling Bangkok and Pattaya. 02 Nights Bangkok and 02 nights Pattya are maintaining a good balance in time allocation. If you like, you can make it 03 nights : 01 Night too. There is so much to explore and experience at both the places that time always seems shorter. To cover most of the sightseeing spots you need to inform us your arrival and departure flight schedule.
Area: 513,120 km2
Population: 67.95 Million (Year 2015)
Calling Code: +66
Major Tourist Destinations: Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Krabi, Koh Sumai, Chaing Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukothai, Hua Hin, Koh Lanta, Ayutthaya, etc.
Day 01: Arrival
Arrive in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Meet by local guide/rep after immigration and custom clearance. Transfer to Pattaya. Check into Hotel. Overnight stay at Pattaya.
Day 02: Pattaya Coral Isand Tour
Breakfast in hotel. Full day Coral Island tour. Overnight stay at Pattaya.
Day 03: Pattaya – Bangkok
Breakfast in hotel. Transfer from Pattaya to Bangkok. Free time at Bangkok. Overnight at Bangkok.
Day 03: Bangkok City Tour
Breakfast in hotel. Then start city tour. Chao Phya Canal (floating market), Wat Arun, Gems gallery and drop at MBK or Indra market or Siam Paragon (own transfer back to hotel). Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 05: Departure
Breakfast in Hotel. Free program till departure to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
INC & EXC
- Airport Transfer
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Island Tours/City Tours as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per guests choice
- All applicable taxes and service charge
- All others transfers as per itinerary
- Air Ticket / Bus Ticket
- Lunch, Dinner and any other drinks or food except breakfast
- Entry Tickets except the booked ones
- Travel Insurance
- Any expense in personal nature
- Anything which are not mentioned above
- This is a conventional itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Please follow the timings for the sightseeing trips /activities as mentioned in our detailed itinerary.
- Airfare/Bus fare will depend on the rate of the journey date.
- Sightseeing spots may have weekly closing days and daily opening & closing hours. So it will be planned as per journey date & schedule. Sometimes it can be closed due to renovation, maintenance activity or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tour organizer holds the complete right to change the itinerary if it requires for the betterment of the tour and safety of the tourist. Tourist’s safety is top priority.
- Please follow the tour administration & guidelines. Maintain reporting time and allocated time for sightseeing spots. It will make the tour effective and enjoyable for all the members.
- Please follow the ethical rules of Photography while you are visiting new locations, religious places or museums or such sightseeing spots.
- All vehicular movement in the itinerary is on point to point basis and not on disposal.
- Any spot in the itinerary remaining closed due to holidays, bandhs or reason whatsoever will not be revisited on the onset on the tour.
- All quotes are valid for 48 hours from the date of quote and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Unless specified private, all tours and transfers are on SIC (Seat-in-coach) basis.
- For all air ticket 15% VAT on Service Tax and 0.3% GIT will be added as extra.
Related to Hotel Room:
- We will try to provide the best available properties as per the clients budget. It is client’s responsibility to make sure that they do the complete research for the hotel that they are going to stay and select accordingly. If any problem arises regarding the hotel, we are not responsible.
- Early check-in of any hotel is not guaranteed, its on availability basis.
- Please note the check-in and check-out time of your hotel. Early check-in and late check-out might be charged.
- It is not possible to book any fixed room number. Room number will be available during your physical check-in at hotel front desk.
- If you need smoking room or room with window or hill/sea view please mention during booking. After booking confirmation there is no guarantee that you can adopt those requirements.
- Bedding type is on request basis and subject to availability at time of arrival.
Booking, Confirmation, Cancellation & Refunds:
There are strict policies of service confirmation allover India during peak seasons and the rates can vary unless it has been secured with full payment in advance.
1) To book any tour with us 100% of Air/Rail/Bus Ticket price and at least 25% Land Package price need to be paid.
2) Balance payment has to be made one week before the tours starts.
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
Refund will be paid to the source through which the guest has booked. Any refund will take at least one calendar month to process & will be sent to you by a/c payee cheque only.
** NO REFUND WILL BE MADE AGAINST ANY UNUTILIZED SERVICES, WHAT SO EVER MAY BE THE REASON.
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of BDT 500.00/ USD 10 per person
30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
14 -10 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
09-05 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
04 Days/No show 100% of tour cost
Please also note that your booking will be only confirmed when we receive the amount in cash or your cheque is honored by our bank along with your confirmation note and our acknowledgement against your booking. The tour price can be changed during confirmation, specially the air tickets & train tickets.
Our rates are subject to change on any additional tax which may be introduced by Government.