5N YANGON BAGAN MANDALAY
YANOGN – BAGAN – MANDALAY [5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS]
Welcome to MYANMAR!
About This Tour:
This is considerably the shortest possible tour in Myanmar. Only for 02 Nights and 03 Days. So within this short span of time we have focused only on Yangon and the top sightseeing spots only.
Capital: Nay Pyi Taw
Major Tourist Destinations: Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Inle Lake, Nay Pyi Taw, Mt Kyaiktiyo, Pyin Oo Lwin, Ngapali Beach, Ngwe Saung Beach
Area: 676,578 km2
Population: 51,486,253 (2014)
Religion: Buddhist 87.9%, Christian 6.2%, Muslim 4.3%, Others 1.6%
Drives on: Right
Calling Code: +95
Literacy Rate: 90%
Official Language: Burmese
Flight: Yangon Airway, Air Manday, Air Bagan
Time Difference: It is 6:30 hours ahead of GMT. So if it is 12:00 noon at London then it is 6:30 pm at Myanmar.
National Tree: Gems & stones, Marble Craving, Fabrics, Loongy, Art & Crafts, Sand Paintings, Tapestries
National Flower: Padauk
National Bird: Grey Peacock-Pheasant
National Sports: Chinlone
National Animal: Tiger
VISA: Bangladeshis need prior VISA to travel Myanmar. Online VISA sometimes does not work at Airport immigration.
By Air: Biman Bangladesh & NOVO Air operate flight between Dhaka & Yangon.
By Road: NOT PERMITED
Peak Season: Dec – Feb (Rains least and is not so hot)
Shoulder: Oct-Nov, Mar-Apr (March to May Yangon often reaches 40 degree Celsius, Bagan and Mandalay even hotter.
Low Season: May – Sep (Specially the southwest monsoon starts mid-May and peaks from July to September)
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Yangon. If time permits, have a walking tour at Downtown. Overnight stay.
Day 2: Yangon – Bagan
After breakfast have Yangon City Sightseeing. Over night journey to Bagan.
Day 3: Bagan City Sightseeing
Sightseeing at Bagan. Overnight stay.
Day 4: Bagan – Mandalay
Bagan to Mandalay. After Lunch sightseeing at Mandalay.
Day 5: Mandalay – Yangon
Journey from Mandalay to Yangon. Nighstay at Yangon.
Day 5: Departure
Departure as per flight schedule.
INC & EXC
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Airport Transfer
- Air Fare
- Lunch & dinner
- Guide (if required)
- Entry ticket
- Any personal expenses
- Anything which are not mentioned above
- This is a conventional itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Please follow the timings for the sightseeing trips /activities as mentioned in our detailed itinerary.
- Airfare will depend on the rate of the journey date.
- Sightseeing spots may have weekly closing days and daily opening & closing hours. So it will be planned as per journey date & schedule. Sometimes it can be closed due to renovation, maintenance activity or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tour organizer holds the complete right to change the itinerary if it requires for the betterment of the tour and safety of the tourist. Tourist’s safety is top priority.
- Please follow the tour administration & guidelines. Maintain reporting time and allocated time for sightseeing spots. It will make the tour effective and enjoyable for all the members.
- Please follow the ethical rules of Photography while you are visiting new locations, religious places or museums or such sightseeing spots.
- All vehicular movement in the itinerary is on point to point basis and not on disposal.
- Any spot in the itinerary remaining closed due to holidays, bandhs or reason whatsoever will not be revisited on the onset on the tour.
Booking, Confirmation, Cancellation & Refunds:
There are strict policies of service confirmation allover India during peak seasons and the rates can vary unless it has been secured with full payment in advance.
1) To book any tour with us 100% of Air/Rail/Bus Ticket price and at least 25% Land Package price need to be paid.
2) Balance payment has to be made one week before the tours starts.
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
Refund will be paid to the source through which the guest has booked. Any refund will take at least one calendar month to process & will be sent to you by a/c payee cheque only.
** NO REFUND WILL BE MADE AGAINST ANY UNUTILIZED SERVICES, WHAT SO EVER MAY BE THE REASON.
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of BDT 500.00 per person
30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
14 -10 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
09-05 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
04 Days/No show 100% of tour cost
Please also note that you booking will be only confirmed when we receive the amount in cash or your cheque is honored by our bank along with your confirmation note and our acknowledgement against your booking. The tour price can be changed during confirmation, specially the air tickets & train tickets.
Our rates are subject to change on any additional tax which may be introduced by Government of Bangladesh or/and India.