Dhaka-Bogra-Rajshahi-Dhaka with Sylhet
Rajshahi, a city by the mighty river Padma, is famous for silk. Rajshahi is also very famous for its mango. Bogra is enriched with most famous archeological spots of Bangladesh. Dhaka is a more-than-400 year old city and capital of Bangladesh. You will be mesmerized by the greenery and agricultural sights in the plain field and you will meet many famous rivers on the way.
Day 1: Arrival at Dhaka. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight Stay
Day 2: Journey to Bogra. Overnight stay
Day 3: Bogra to Rajshahi. Overnight stay
Day 4: Rajshahi to Dhaka. Overnight stay
Day 5: Dhaka city tour & overnight stay
Day 6: Departure as per schedule
INC & EXC
- All Accommodation
- All Transfer and Transport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Lunch & Dinner
- Entry Ticket
- Travel Tax
- Expense in Personal Nature
- Items which are not mentioned above
- For VISA processing please contact our India office
- This package is excluding Kolkata-Dhaka-Kolkata Air/Train/Bus tickets. Please contact our India office to book these services.
- This is a conventional itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Please follow the timings for the sightseeing trips /activities as mentioned in our detailed itinerary.
- Sightseeing spots may have weekly closing days and daily opening & closing hours. So it will be planned as per journey date & schedule. Sometimes it can be closed due to renovation, maintenance activity or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tour organizer holds the complete right to change the itinerary if it requires for the betterment of the tour and safety of the tourist. Tourist’s safety is top priority.
- Hiding nationality to avoid or reduce entry ticket fees is fully discouraged and any situation occurred due to this reason is complete responsibility of tourist himself / herself.
- Please follow the tour administration & guidelines. Maintain reporting time and allocated time for sightseeing spots. It will make the tour effective and enjoyable for all the members.
- Please follow the ethical rules of Photography while you are visiting new locations, religious places or museums or such sightseeing spots.
- All vehicular movement in the itinerary is on point to point basis and not on disposal.
- Any spot in the itinerary remaining closed due to holidays, bandhs or reason whatsoever will not be revisited on the onset on the tour.