Dhaka-Comilla-Chittagong-Cox’s Bazar-Saint Martin Island-Dhaka
Dhaka is a more-than-400 year old city and capital of Bangladesh. Comilla is a unique place for its archeological value and the very nation-wide famous Rasmalai, a local sweetmeat. Chittagong is the business capital of Bangladesh and the largest port city. Cox’s Bazar is waiting to welcome you with the longest unbroken sea-beach in the world. Saint Martin is a Coral Island surrounded by deep blue water.
Day 1: Reach Dhaka in the evening by train.
Day 2: Dhaka half-day city sightseeing, afternoon transfer to Comilla. Overnight stay at Comilla.
Day 3: Comilla Sightseeing and transfer to Chittagong. Overnight at Chittagong.
Day 4: Chittagong half-day sightseeing and transfer to Cox’s Bazar. Overnight at Cox’s Bazar.
Day 5: Excursion to Saint Martin Island. Overnight stay at Cox’s Bazar.
Day 6: Return to Dhaka
Day 7: Departure to Kolkata by train/bus/air.
INC & EXC
- All Accommodation
- All Transfer and Transport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Saint Martin Island Ferry Ticket (Open Deck)
- Permit to visit Rangamati
- Lunch & Dinner
- Entry Ticket
- Travel Tax
- Expense in Personal Nature
- Items which are not mentioned above
- For VISA processing please contact our India office
- This package is excluding Kolkata-Dhaka-Kolkata Air/Train/Bus tickets. Please contact our India office to book these services.
- This is a conventional itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Please follow the timings for the sightseeing trips /activities as mentioned in our detailed itinerary.
- Sightseeing spots may have weekly closing days and daily opening & closing hours. So it will be planned as per journey date & schedule. Sometimes it can be closed due to renovation, maintenance activity or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tour organizer holds the complete right to change the itinerary if it requires for the betterment of the tour and safety of the tourist. Tourist’s safety is top priority.
- Hiding nationality to avoid or reduce entry ticket fees is fully discouraged and any situation occurred due to this reason is complete responsibility of tourist himself / herself.
- Please follow the tour administration & guidelines. Maintain reporting time and allocated time for sightseeing spots. It will make the tour effective and enjoyable for all the members.
- Please follow the ethical rules of Photography while you are visiting new locations, religious places or museums or such sightseeing spots.
- All vehicular movement in the itinerary is on point to point basis and not on disposal.
- Any spot in the itinerary remaining closed due to holidays, bandhs or reason whatsoever will not be revisited on the onset on the tour.