Dhaka Tour – [1N/2D]
Dhaka is 400 year old city. Dhaka is a city of history and story. Old Dhaka is itself a museum of Dhakaiaya Culture & heritage. It require at least 2 days to have a overview of this city. So we have designed this tour for extremely busy and business tourists.
Day 1: Dhaka city tour & overnight stay
Day 2: Departure as per schedule
INC & EXC
- All Accommodation
- All Transfer and Transport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Lunch & Dinner
- Entry Ticket
- Travel Tax
- Expense in Personal Nature
- Items which are not mentioned above
- For VISA processing please contact our India office
- This package is excluding Kolkata-Dhaka-Kolkata Air/Train/Bus tickets. Please contact our India office to book these services.
- This is a conventional itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Please follow the timings for the sightseeing trips /activities as mentioned in our detailed itinerary.
- Sightseeing spots may have weekly closing days and daily opening & closing hours. So it will be planned as per journey date & schedule. Sometimes it can be closed due to renovation, maintenance activity or unavoidable circumstances.
- Tour organizer holds the complete right to change the itinerary if it requires for the betterment of the tour and safety of the tourist. Tourist’s safety is top priority.
- Hiding nationality to avoid or reduce entry ticket fees is fully discouraged and any situation occurred due to this reason is complete responsibility of tourist himself / herself.
- Please follow the tour administration & guidelines. Maintain reporting time and allocated time for sightseeing spots. It will make the tour effective and enjoyable for all the members.
- Please follow the ethical rules of Photography while you are visiting new locations, religious places or museums or such sightseeing spots.
- All vehicular movement in the itinerary is on point to point basis and not on disposal.
- Any spot in the itinerary remaining closed due to holidays, bandhs or reason whatsoever will not be revisited on the onset on the tour.